Grace Bay Resorts is located on Providenciales, in the Turks & Caicos Islands, British West Indies. Situated only 575 miles Southeast of Miami, travel to Turks and Caicos resorts is simple and there are many convenient options.
The Turks and Caicos is a short one hour and 45 minute flight from Miami, only 3 hours from New York or Boston and 4 hours from Toronto and Montreal. Direct flights are also available from most major cities, including Los Angeles and London.
The following shows the approx. flying time to Providenciales
- Atlanta to Providenciales – 2 hours
- Charlotte to Providenciales – 2 hours and 15 minutes
- Philadelphia to Providenciales – 2 hours and 45 minutes
- Miami to Providenciales – 1 hour and 45 minutes
- Houston to Providenciales – 3 hours and 50 minutes
- Dallas to Providenciales – 4 hours and 8 minutes
- Washington to Providenciales – 3 hours and 15 minutes
- Fort Lauderdale to Providenciales – 1 hour and 45 minutes
- New York to Providenciales – 3 hours
- Boston to Providenciales – 3 hours and 15 minutes
- Toronto to Providenciales – 3.5 hours
- Montreal to Providenciales – 3.5 hours
- London to Providenciales – 8 hours
Providenciales International Airport (PLS) has recently undergone extensive renovations to provide a comfortable and efficient arrival and departure experience. This full-service facility welcomes international flights every week from North America, Europe and other Caribbean Islands.
FBOs Blue Heron Aviation and Provo Air Center provide full service provisioning to private jets.
PROVO AIR CENTER