Turks & Caicos Entry FAQ’s
TCI ASSURED PORTAL
Once you have received your negative test results, Vaccine card and fulfilled the Insurance requirements, these documents must be uploaded electronically to the TCI Assured portal within 24 hours prior to arrival in the Turks and Caicos Islands. Each applicant will be provided with a username and password to access the application so that it can be completed in multiple sessions. Once submitted the information is then verified and a TCI Assured Travel Authorization sticker will be issued to the traveler.
As a precautionary measure, please ensure to print two copies of each document to bring with you.
There is no Quarantine period required upon arrival to the Turks & Caicos Islands for visitors once they have tested negative for the virus.
To Access the TCI Assured Portal
For more information on the TCI Assured Program
Should you need any assistance with the portal please contact [email protected] or via telephone (649) 232-7233, (649) 232-5900 (8 am to 9 pm 7 days per week)
- Fully Vaccinated is defined as having had the second dose or in the case of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine the single-dose administered no less than 14 days prior to your scheduled arrival date.
- Acceptable Vaccines include Pfizer, Moderna, Johnson & Johnson, AstraZeneca, Comirnaty, Spikevax, Vaxzevria, Sinovac and Sinopharm.
- Children ages 10 – 15 will be required to provide proof of negative COVID-19 RT-PCR or Antigen test only.
- Children ages 9 and under will not be required to show proof of a negative COVID-19 RT-PCR or Antigen test.
- Persons who have written proof from their medical professional citing that they are medically exempt from taking the required vaccine will be required to provide proof of such exemption in writing in addition to the Negative COVID-19 RT-PCR or Antigen test.
- Proof of vaccination, as well as the negative Covid-19 RT PCR or Antigen test, should be uploaded to the TCI Assured portal as part of the pre-arrival authorization process.
A vaccination letter signed by a medical professional (physician or registered nurse-license number) or One printed from an electronic vaccination database. Hand written vaccination cards will not be accepted.
The following tests are now acceptable;
- Professionally administered Reverse Transcription Polymerase Chain Reaction Tests (RT-PCR)
- Nuclei Acid Amplification tests (NAA)
- RNA or molecular test
- Antigen test
TCI SAFE™, in conjunction with TCHTA, has selected NLC Labs as its preferred partner to deliver an approved and affordable COVID-19 PCR Testing package. Tests purchased on the TCI SAFE site are $130 per test to any state in the US and have an estimated response within 36 hours of receipt. Note that this information is subject to change at any time.
*Please contact your Primary Care Physician who may recommend alternative testing locations near you.
Some information to help you with your COVID 19 test. The government accepts PCR and Antigen tests.
- All test submissions must be the laboratory report, this is the only document that would provide all the information necessary for the government to arrive at a decision.
- All laboratory reports must include the patient demographics, the date the sample was collected and tested/reported, sample, and test type.
- In the disclaimer where a laboratory test was developed in-house please confirm it has FDA EUA if not please reject.
- The use of home test kits should not be permitted, these samples are collected by the patient and not a medical professional. This compromises the integrity of the result.
In light of the recent announcement made by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) that communicates as of January 26, 2021, guests traveling to International destinations from the United States will require a COVID-19 RT-PCR or Antigen Test within 3-Days of departure for US travel. Other destinations may require a RT-PCR test. We are pleased to share that Grace Bay Resorts will provide Complimentary “ONSITE” Antigen testing seven days per week for all guests staying at any of our Properties.
A few things to note;
- Complimentary transportation will be provided for guests staying at West Bay Club, Point Grace, and the Private Villa Collection based on the available time slots.
- Our resorts pre-arrivals & guest services teams will be able to set up your testing appointment based on the date of departure.
- Testing is administered by a certified medical professional of ACCU diagnostics and takes approximately 3 minutes per person.
- Children under 2 years of age are exempt from testing based on the regulations set forth by the CDC.
- Results are to be anticipated within 48 hours.
Should any questions arise, please contact [email protected] .
At this time the Turks & Caicos Government requires all incoming travelers to be in possession of Travel Insurance that covers Covid-19 repatriation/medivac insurance.
The TCHTA, in conjunction with TCI SAFE™, has created an approved and affordable assurance package for you and your family that includes Medical Evacuation.
Once on Island, wherever you see the TCI SAFE™ logo, you and your family can be assured that the highest levels of safety are maintained in alignment with Turks and Caicos Ministry of Health, Caribbean Public Health Agency (CARPHA), Center for Disease Control (CDC) and World Health Organization (WHO) standards.
For More information on TCI SAFE™
To download a quick reference guide
** Please note all information contained herein is for informational purposes only. Grace Bay Resorts, its subsidiaries, and team members are not to be held liable for any changes to policies or procedures as required by the Turks & Caicos Government.